A research and learning tool for sharing information and ideas. This is a private blog for students of Intermedia I with Nicole Pietrantoni.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hunting and Gathering





































This is some stuff that has inspired me to make art and the other pictures are examples of things I have painted in the past. Music is a main factor in me making art it make's me think differently and well frankly I just need it while I make art. The pug on the other hand just is suppose to represent how much I care about animal's and that stinkin pug is so cute I just wanted to show the class. I work mainly in painting but I paint on more things then just canvas and plan to incorporate that in this class somehow.





1 comment:

  1. Does your visual world tend to the aural timbres of the Beatles and Dylan?

    ReplyDelete