A research and learning tool for sharing information and ideas. This is a private blog for students of Intermedia I with Nicole Pietrantoni.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hunting and Gathering

I don't have any fancy pictures to upload or anything, I'm pretty technology illiterate.

I just have some lists of things that represent and inspire me.

-I'm pretty positive I was born in the wrong decade. I wish I was born in 1945 so I could have been alive through all the amazing music, art, and people just living. This day and age isn't as free as they used to be. I want that.

-Music is my number one inspiration. The Beatles, John Lennon in particular. Adam Derry (great folk singer), and CCR are my top three.

-I love ironic and awkward situations.. they're the situations that are most memorable.

-Imagining the unimaginable.

-Photography

-Nature

-I'm crazy about quotes and lyrics.. I always seem to find the ones that explain me better than I can explain me.

-I'm mostly into painting with acrylic paint and drawing with pencil, but charcoal and oil pastels are cool too, I'm willing to try and expand into new mediums.

-I'm more about the peacefulness I get from creating something, but I like the end result to be awesome too.

-I'm interested in all kinds of things, always curious to learn more. Especially about people and art.

No comments:

Post a Comment