A research and learning tool for sharing information and ideas. This is a private blog for students of Intermedia I with Nicole Pietrantoni.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

#2






I dont explain myself. I dont find it necessary. I touch items everyday. I don't think about it, I just do. Items are not important. They explain, but NO one will ever understand. These items describe me. but only as much as you can see and understand. So much more is behind them. it is not to be explained. it is not to be understood. These items people see everyday. People dont see them as being possibly something more then items. It is to be understood that they are truly just things. These things are out of my world. Put them into your own. What do YOU see? do you see what I do? It is a finger, a glass, a guitar, hair, a purse, and a burner. But does it actually mean something. Did I take these pictures because they were around. cause they were easy to take a picture of? or because I want you to know me because this is the only way I will ever let you know me? Or because I think these items photograph well. what is it? why do you even care about it? It is me. It is my context and only mine that these 6 pictures will ever make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment