A research and learning tool for sharing information and ideas. This is a private blog for students of Intermedia I with Nicole Pietrantoni.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Project 2!






I can remember my childhood memories like it was yesterday. I think about them almost everyday. I had a wonderful childhood and I documented this in the form of these pictures. I used a Barbie as my object because they were one of my favorite toys. My sister and I would play with them for hours and I will always have that picture in my head. So I decided to use these memories in my project.

The first picture is taken in the store. My sister and I would save our allowances for weeks just to buy a new Barbie. We would spend a long time in the store picking out the perfect one.

The second picture is a group of images put together to show movement. This represents the memories of us actually playing with the dolls. We set up dollhouses and rooms and would play for hours.

The last photo represents the dying of the doll era. When I was younger I thought I was going to play with dolls forever, but as I got older I found new interests. The dolls may not still remain in my life, but the memories will always be in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment