A research and learning tool for sharing information and ideas. This is a private blog for students of Intermedia I with Nicole Pietrantoni.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

As She Climbed Across the Table, Don Quixote, The New York Trilogy











Are you TIRED of looking at that ugly old paperback? Are you EMBARRASSED to be seen reading low brow fiction? Do you want people to think you're reading something more "Sophisticated"?????? Want me to make you a new book cover?
Look at deese!!!!!
(Real deer hide)
(More to come, one's still drying)

3 comments:

  1. When did you go hunting for that hide? ...Where did the meat go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever. I love the idea of reading some 'lowbrow fiction' novel, and having your deer-skin cover read 'Don Quixote.' Nicely done! Are they for sale?

    I second Seashia's questions, above^^^^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hunted the deer, used a foot and a half square section of the hide and threw the rest away.

    ReplyDelete